We cannot thank you enough for the support over the last seven weeks. We wanted to make you aware of some changes at The Big Kitchen in Scott’s Addition. In mid-March, we decided to temporarily re-open our drive-thru on Altamont Ave so we could safely serve more customers as we adapt to life with COVID-19. This interim business has been worthwhile. We learned that two things are popular during a pandemic–made from scratch frozen foods and a mid-week BBQ Pop Up.
With the potential opening of our Tazza Kitchen dining rooms in the next month (or so), we are turning our focus to ensure that all safety protocols and new operations are in place.
Our curbside pick up at Tazza Kitchen up the street is in full swing, leading us to the decision that one pick up location in Scott’s Addition is a better plan heading into this new phase AND offers you more options. After Saturday, May 9, we will no longer operate the drive-through pick up on Altamont Ave. All of the frozen favorites that have made your life easier in recent weeks will be available at Tazza Kitchen.
TAZZA KITCHEN CURBSIDE SERVICE at 1500 ROSENEATH ROAD
- In addition to the regular Tazza Kitchen menu, you will be able to pick up frozen pizzas and other frozen favorites, taco kits, PLUS wine, beer and cocktails!
- No need to get out of your car with curbside pick up. Just pull up in front of the restaurant on Roseneath Road and we will bring you your food.
- ONLINE ORDERING AND PAYMENT AT tazzakitchen.com/order-sar
- HOURS: Monday 5:00-8:00pm, Tuesday-Saturday 11:30-8:00pm
- AS ALWAYS, SAFETY IS TOP OF MIND. All employees have a wellness check before each shift, have received training for enhanced sanitation, and wear masks and gloves.
- Look for details on the next BBQ Pop Up–Wednesday, May 13 at Tazza Kitchen Scott’s Addition–and NEW FROZEN FEATURES COMING SOON.
THANK YOU for your incredible support during this time.